Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Date with Destiny!

Yes I know it sounds cheesy...but i am off tomorrow to "A Date with Destiny" one of Tony Robbins ( the big american with the cheesy grin) amazing seminars in Orlando, Florida, for a week. No Disney World, Universal Studios, or sea or sand. Just me with a bunch of other folk from all around the world, who have spent a lot of money, to learn even more key strategies to raise our game of life.

I could bore you for some hours, ( I have done this already to many of you on a personal level!) about this guy, so i won't. All i can say is that this one guy, has fundamentally changed my life in the last 5 years. Due to what i have learnt at his previous courses, i attribute much of my business and personal success down to what i have learnt at these seminars!

I have done several of his life changing seminars before and am really looking forward to this MASSIVE event. If you have not heard of him before, check him out at www.tonyrobbins.com.

This guy is phenomenal. He has helped me change my life.

So watch out, i already have great clarity of where i am going with my life, this will just give me MORE! 2009 is gonna be BIG! i am going to try and blog whilst i am the event, but can't promise it, as i know we finish in the middle of the night most days!

Arun

No comments: