Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Adventure Starts Here

Today i am off on a true adventure with my family. My little daughter cannot fly due to health reasons, but that won't stop the Mehra family with their travels and adventures. 2 adults (well kind of, Smita and I) and two young kids, one four year old and one 10 month year old. Call us insane or adventurous, one thing for sure, this will be very exciting!

Travel is in my blood, having done a lot of travelling in my earlier years. Travel broadens the mind, and has taught me much about my life and existence. Anyway my philosophy is for another day.

We are heading to Morocco via land. We are taking the following route:

Portsmouth to Bilbao (2 nights on the boat)

Then we drive through Spain with our car over a 2 night period down to Algeciras,

We leave the car in Algeciras, and then grab a boat to Tangier.

Then via Moroccan trains, we travel to Fes, Meknes and Marrakech....

and then we do it all again on our return!

I cannot wait to go on this adventure, we don't really have a destination in mind, just the fact that the journey is the destination!!!

Don't let your life go by focusing just on the destination and goal...always remember to appreciate NOW, as NOW can go away in a heartbeat!

Upon my return get ready for my explosion in words!

No comments: