Monday, June 15, 2009

Calling the Market

As some of you maybe aware, over the last few months i have been going back to my roots, of financial analysis and trading. I have got so back into it, very excited, and are in fact now teaching courses on my expertise. This has been one of the main reasons i have not had time to write this blog, as i have been poring over charts, and online information

My expertise which was learnt several years back is now stronger than ever. I have been watching the UK and US markets closely, and have seen my portfolio grow in double digit % figures in the last 3 months. I feel i managed to call the market at the beginning of March. However, at the moment i do feel the market may well be going through a small correction, with certain stocks due a correction, whilst more defensive stocks may start growing at better rates.

With so much volatility in the market, this is a great time to be in the markets. You can make a lot of wealth create in these times.

Watch this space on all aspects financial, as over the last 12 months, i have realised my forte is in 3 areas:

1. business, marketing and entrepreneurship
2. internet marketing concepts
3. investment and trading

so this blog will increasingly become come dedicated to these areas, plus a few more issues that maybe playing on my mind!

Have fun

arun

No comments: