Monday, November 3, 2008

Marmalade Monday ...The Cereal Entrepreneur Begins

Yes I am back with a vengeance after a break in France, and despite not seeing a Purple Cow in The French Countryside, i have decided to create my own - those who have read the book will know what i mean!

A complete rename of the blog name, much more in line with my thoughts and writing. I will also be aiming to write a daily blog for you to digest at breakfast, wherever i maybe in the world. But let me off if i do need a break from writing.

Now why the name "The Cereal Entrepreneur"?

Apart from the play on words, for those that do know me, and those that will get to know me, my nature is entrepreneurial, new ideas, new concepts, new businesses...dare i go on. I thrive on being an entrepreneur, if it has not been done before, i will give it a go, certainly from a business perspective...i may sometimes fail, but certainly won't give up.

Each morning for your breakfast, i will aim to deliver to you a provoking thought or story or anecdote from my view of business, entrepreneurship and in fact life. Sometimes you may like it, other times you may not, but i will always aim to give my best and of course i will always welcome your feedback - positive or negative.

My aim is simple. To create the most read UK based small business blog in the UK. So if you like it please help me do it!

Thanks

Arun

No comments: