Monday, March 23, 2009

Investment Strategies

Investment Strategies

The last few weeks I have begun to put my investment strategy hat back on! As you may know, I used to be part of a leading Equity analyst team when i used to work back in the City. I was on Bloomberg, in the FT....and was one of those "experts".

Although I left the market then, as i had desires to be my own boss, i was the grounded in the essentials of stock analysis. Of course i don't have a crystal ball, but my knowledge and more importantly my application of the knowledge is nice and strong.

Some of you may feel this is a tangent from my business expertise, but i argue that this compliments my expertise as someone who can advise a client base on how to get a best return on your capital.

Whether you want to set up a practice, or buy a practice, one must also consider the longer term strategy of whether one could get a better return by investing into other areas such as shares, gold or sugar!

I personally feel now is a great time to start investing, yes the markets are volatile, but volatility allows for some real short and long term gains!

Watch this space for some new exciting developments!

No comments: