Sunday, March 8, 2009

Just itching

Do you find it sometimes difficult to juggle all those things in your life? Family, business, money...what comes first?

Family always comes first - all times, hence my desk at home is a pigs ear, after taking from the office all those box files (sorry sylvie). It is sunday afternoon, and still nowhere nearer getting to a half decent tidy stage.

My son now wants to watch all those wonderful iphoto pictures to music....i can't blame him really.

If i look at my values in life, i suppose a tidy desk at home is not really at the top of my priority list. Travelling the globe with my 2 kids, now that is a different story.

Just under a month until our big Easter adventure - off to Morocco by sea, car, train....how exciting!

1 comment:

Nadim said...

HI arun i found a way to combine family and the business

i got discus dental to sponser my kids

http://lifestyledental.blogspot.com/


nadim